Oxbow Partners is a rapidly growing specialist management consultancy for the insurance industry. We support clients on growth, operations, technology strategy and M&A. Our clients include the world’s leading insurers, reinsurers, brokers, and private equity firms. We are based in London and work internationally.
Five projects that are representative of the type of work we do are:
- Working with the new CEO of an insurer to review the business and develop a 5 year strategy
- Helping a fast-growing intermediary develop a new proposition for a new market segment including both strategy and ‘agile’ product development
- Advising a global reinsurer on how to structure their operations to provide a consistent service from all their locations
- Supporting the CIO of a large insurer to review and refresh the company’s overall technology strategy
- Reviewing the strategy and market context of a business for a private equity firm to determine whether or not to invest
In 2021 we were named one of the top 10 consulting firms in the UK for the insurance industry by the Financial Times.
Insurance is a fundamental enabler of our daily lives. Every plane, train and rocket launch needs insurance. Reinsurers ensure that cities are rebuilt after earthquakes. Insurers allow businesses to grow. Life insurers keep families in their homes when someone dies or gets ill.
As the world changes, insurance must change. The industry is facing unprecedented challenges across the value chain, from distribution through to their use of data and technology. We are excited to be advising senior leaders who are shaping the future of the industry.
“We want to be the most trusted, best informed and most entrepreneurial insurance advisory firm and have more fun delivering than any of our competitors”
WHY WORK AT OXBOW PARTNERS?
Oxbow Partners combines the best of “big consulting” with the excitement and creativity of a high growth company.
- We are a fast-growing firm and you’ll have an exciting ride – as a member of our team you’ll be building a business, not just doing projects
- We empower our team members to grow as quickly as they can – there is no hierarchy to keep you in your box
- We work on challenging and industry-shaping topics – you’ll quickly find yourself talking to senior leaders at some of the world’s largest institutions
- We are a premium brand. Clients know that our people are both world class consultants and bold business builders
- We invest heavily in the wellbeing of our teams and have a far better work-life balance than many of our larger competitors