Impact 25 Members Roundup – March 2020
March 31, 2020
Our Impact 25 Members have had a strong start to the year with several announcements of big funding rounds or new partnerships. In the last month, our Members have announced over $70m of new funding. As we noted in the 2018 Impact 25 report, the leaders are beginning to accelerate away from the pack.
Recent funding and partnerships
- AKUR8 has closed an €8M Series A funding round with VCs BlackFin Tech and MTech Capital. Link
- Cybercube has extended its Series B from $35m to $40m. Link
- INSTANDA has raised a $19.5m Series A funding round for international expansion. Link
- Socotra has raised $15.2m in a Series B led by Brewer Lane Ventures with participation from Portag3 Ventures, 8VC and MS&AD Ventures. Link
- Tractable has raised a $25m Series C funding round led by Georgian Partners (link). It has also announced a partnership with Tokio Marine (link) and was selected as a top AI startup by CB Insights (link).
- battleface has partnered with RadSeason and Global Kitseports Association (GKA)
- Concirrus’ Quest Marine platform has been selected by Beazley. Link
- Qover has signed a partnership with food delivery company Wolt for Scandinavia and is now present in 11 European countries
- Risk Genius has announced a partnership with Guy Carpenter to analyse policies for silent cyber exposure. Link
- Concirrus has published a four-part blog series on connected polices. Link to first article here.
- FloodFlash paid claims related to Storms Ciara and Dennis in full in just 26 hours and 15 minutes after the flooding events. You can read a blog post about it here.
- INSTANDA has published an article called ‘Injecting life into the Life & health industry’. Link here
- Praedicat has published an article on the potential for diesel fuel litigation in Best’s Review (link), and a focus piece on SME duty to defend in Carrier Management (link).
- bsurance has published an article about ski accident insurance you can activate at the ski lift. Link
- RiskGenius has launched a new publication called Insurance Prospectus, for which you can sign up here.